Our rental fleet is made up of electric bikes that ride just like regular pedal bikes but with an extra kick to get you up the hills, down to the beach and around downtown Laguna.
So relax, our rental bikes are simple and easy to operate even if this is your first time riding an electric bicycle. All ren5tal packages include:
- bicycle helmet (required)
- rear rack with strap to secure your gear
- bike lock
- safety lights and bicycle bell
• Class 1 e-bike is equipped with a motor that provides assistance only when the rider is pedaling and that stops providing assistance when the bicycle reaches 20 mph.
• Class 2 e-bike, or low-speed throttle-assisted electric bicycle, is equipped with a motor that can exclusively propel the bicycle and that cannot provide assistance when the bike reaches 20 mph.
Class One electric bicycles
Everly Electric Bicycles are simple, light-weight motorized bicycles with electric pedal assist. This is a 250-Watt pedal assist electric bike with a classic diamond frame. Everly electric bicycles provide a traditional up-right comfort ride with 14-speeds, leather seat and handlebar grips.
19″ frame – Rider height: 5’8 – 6″4, Max rider weight: 230 lbs.
Bike weight: 37 lbs.
The E-motion EasyGo Street are light-weight motorized bicycles with electric pedal assist. This is a 250-Watt pedal assist electric bike with a step-through frame for comfort and safety. EasyGo electric bicycles provide smooth power and a stable ride.
16″ step-though frame – Rider height: 5’3″ – 5″10, Max rider weight: 240 lbs.
Bike weight: 43 lbs.
Class Two electric bicycles
Evo Bionx Electric Bikes are higher powered motorized bicycles with electric pedal assist, regenerative braking and thumb throttle. This bike uses a 350-Watt Bionx motor system for longer range and better hill-climbing power.
17″ or 19″ standard frame – Rider height: 5’5 – 6″4, Max rider weight: 260 lbs.
Bike weight: 48 lbs.